See if I got this.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xbunzx

Feb 25, 2010
Forreston IL
A picture at the start of the burning season.

Attachments

• firewoodpic.jpg
    firewoodpic.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 433
  • more wood.jpg
    more wood.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 439
looks like you got BTU's :)

I think you do. Mind you, I would have stacked them higher. Is that two bays and then some?

Welcome to the forum xbunzx.

So how does it look now?

Thanks but I've been reading the forum for 3 years, just sucking info. Look at the forum every day just can't stop. And that is three bays full, I only stack the wood that high because one row last me two weeks so I alway know how much wood I have. Love all the pictures on the site.

Nice looking stacks. Looks like some good wood. Wood shed looks nice too. Back up and take a pic so we can see the wood shed better. I love the pictures too!

And now it even smells better too! We have a neighbor who used to love raising pigs. I've raised a lot of cattle but never had any urge to raise a hog.

Status
Not open for further replies.