1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Selkirk Pellet Piping with Outside Air Included?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Drew1024, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew1024

Drew1024 New Member

Loc:
    Central NJ
    Anyone use the selkirk direct temp pellet piping for their installs? Seems interesting because the piping is a 6 inch outer with looks nice cosmetically, and also brings outside air in with a 4 inch inner. This means you only need one hole in your house, that being the termination. Never heard of selkirk, though, thoughts?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Czech

Czech Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Twin Cities, MN
    I used it, going on 3 years now and I burn (used to anyway!) a lot of corn which can be tougher on the vet due to acids forming. As you mentioned, it looks more like a traditional wood stove vent and only 1 hole. What type of stove do you have? One thing I learned the hard way was that once you put the peices together, you're not getting them apart any time soon! Selkirk is a huge manufacture of venting of all types among other things.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.