1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Service Rail Kit EF2i

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Jon_M, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Jon_M

Jon_M Member

Loc:
    South Shore
    Does anyone know if Enviro or an after market company makes a rail kit that will fit on a 2008 Enviro EF2i Insert?

If not a rail kit does anyone have any suggestions on something I can put under the stove to make it easier to pull out?

Regards,

Jon

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. smwilliamson

smwilliamson Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA
    You cannot roll out that stove if a liner is attached. The surround is attached to it too. Now, if you take the stove out and put two or three metal rods under it or small diameter pipes. You could then pull it out like it were on rollers, though you still have the liner issue.
  3. Jon_M

Jon_M Member

Loc:
    South Shore
    Thank you for the reply,

Hmm very good point I am trying to remember how much the tech moved it around last year to get to the clean out T for its annual, doing it myself this year just trying to make it as easy on the back as possible.

Regards,

Jon_M
  4. smwilliamson

smwilliamson Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA
    whats easier on the back is usually harder on the hearth when dealing with inserts:)