Short Keystone Burning Video

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice... My favorite type of youtue video! I had my fire going last night too... Gotta test it out!

Beautiful. It looks like that stove could cruise on that load for days.

Looks awesome. I'm totally jealous. Of course, as soon as I start checking out my stove, temps shoot up around here.

Very nice but your fire looks a little lopsided.

Looks good Todd. Last night surely did remind you that fall is not far away! But I'm not going to lite a fire just yet.

wendell said:
Very nice but your fire looks a little lopsided.

Yeah I loaded it kind of heavy on the left side cuz I was using some shorties I need to get rid of.

Ratman said:
Nice...I likey
Is that a fabric hearth rug or is it tile?
I was wondering if they made fireproof rug sections like that.

It's a hearth rug but it's not needed for clearance, more for the dog to lay on.

Here in Connecticut, our temps are running in the high 50's and low 60's at night, and I've really been tempted, BUT...........we also are running into "summer's last hurrah" during the day, with temps in the upper 80's to low 90's again.

We're looking at October 1st as a start up date..............but we'll see.

The stove awaits!!

-Soupy1957

I'm not familiar with the Keystone. Is the red glow across the top rear a catalytic unit?

DanCorcoran said:
I'm not familiar with the Keystone. Is the red glow across the top rear a catalytic unit?

Yep, the cat sits above the cast iron baffle behind a stainless screen and when it's feeding on lots of wood smoke it can turn bright red.

Status
Not open for further replies.