Smokin send her over!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Well smokin after you put up a after picture of your bench I decided that I would put up my mess.

Zap

Attachments

• 100_1465.jpg
    100_1465.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 291
  • 100_2641.jpg
    100_2641.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 279
Thats a Cake Walk Zap...I Had at least two foot deep...No Kidding lol couple 100 chains fixing a few saws and sanding all going on at once! (oh milling and clearing out a bunch of locust) Now the drive is 12 inchs of saw dust from milling with 9 inchs of snow on top of that.

smokinjay said:
Thats a Cake Walk Zap...I Had at least two foot deep...No Kidding lol couple 100 chains fixing a few saws and sanding all going on at once! (oh milling and clearing out a bunch of locust) Now the drive is 12 inchs of saw dust from milling with 9 inchs of snow on top of that.

When you move your trees that you will mill how do you move them to the driveway?

Zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:

When you move your trees that you will mill how do you move them to the driveway?

To much snow had no where else to put them normally just put them out back...My s-10 will not make it lol

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.