Sometimes, its better to drive alone!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yooperdave

Minister of Fire
Oct 26, 2010
Michigan's U.P.
Well, maybe this should be posted in the getting stopped by the cops section, but thats old news already.

Driving down the highway the other day, we met a cop coming from the other direction. As soon as we passed each other, he spun a u-turn to get behind me as quick as he could. Being as careful as ever not to display any movements, I reached over and grabbed my seat belt and snapped it into place.
Yup, here come the lights..."Sir, I pulled you over because you weren't wearing your seat belt."
"Oh yes I was as you can plainly see." "No you weren't, I saw you putting it on when I got behind you." "I was wearing it the whole time, you can even ask her (99 lbs)." He bends down a bit lower and looks over to the passenger side of the car..."Mamm, Was he really wearing his seat belt??"
She says, "Officer, if he says he was wearing it, he was wearing it. One thing I've learned after being with him for 13 years, never-Never argue with him when he's drunk!" :oops:

Until he tells the cop's reaction, I ain't believing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.