SOTW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Songs with a flute in them.

zap

A piccolo is a "half flute".

Not feeling the flute thingy zap...sorry you know I am a non conformist..;);lol
I am diggin this ditty from Van Hagar....

Reactions: MasterMech

There are so many very talented Flute players, it's as mind-boggling as naming any other instrument. I always liked Ian Anderson...saw Jethro Tull live at the Anaheim Convention Center in 1969...they opened for Led Zeppelin. !!!. But folks who have mastered the instrument to the level of Sir James Galway are somewhat rare, and a delight to see/hear. Rick

Not the "Old" Chicago", but the video with Terry Kath was pretty murky

R U Serious????

timthumb.php

Imagine a young Jack Straw hitch hiking across Europe. One night while trippin on shrooms I attended a Zamfir concert. After 18 minutes of playing "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" his pan flute burst into flames. I thought he was playing an encore, but he was actually trying to blow out the fire. The next day I flew back to the states with a burning desire to settle down and buy a house with a wood stove.

Reactions: Defiant and zap
Imagine a young Jack Straw hitch hiking across Europe. One night while trippin on shrooms I attended a Zamfir concert. After 18 minutes of playing "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" his pan flute burst into flames. I thought he was playing an encore, but he was actually trying to blow out the fire. The next day I flew back to the states with a burning desire to settle down and buy a house with a wood stove.

I'll buy the shrooms part, the rest is bull :p

Well.....I was young at one time and I have eaten mushrooms, In my defense I said "Imagine"

Status
Not open for further replies.