Steel/cast hybrid stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd be looking at the T6 over the T5. 700 sq ft is a big room in a good size house, and though the Super Series stoves are known for some crazy long burns, I think you would appreciate the extra oomph of a 3 cu ft stove. I'm pretty sure it won't cook you out of that room.

I love my Blaze King, and it is the one I live with every day. I also really enjoy the Spectrum, but, unfortunately, it is in a vacation home four hours away. I think I could easily live it with every day, as well. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

What I want to see is not in stock around me. I can find the Alderlea t5 an hour away but theT6 and Blaze King Ashford are just not at the dealers around my area of Ohio. Many Jotul and Lopi stocked close by but those are not my first choices.

I am not normally one to spend 3k via an order never having seen the real item.

Jeff-t -I looked up the stove dealers on the manufacturer's sites and there and mostly small to medium shops in the north central region of Ohio with limited Blaze/PE floor models. The big stores in C-Bus area don't have Pacific or Blaze but can order Blaze from a c-Bus chiminey sweep company but again I want to put hands on what I buy.

Maybe I need to widen my search but that could involve a major road trip from the looks of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.