1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Stove Sale at Menards

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Huntindog1, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Huntindog1

Huntindog1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    South Central Indiana
    If your looking at any stoves at your local Menards all stoves are 25% off.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. glh85

glh85 New Member

Loc:
    Chicago land
    bought one! Just have to buy everything else! Its gonna be the first house project that I'm gonna enjoy.
    Mark
  3. cahaak

cahaak Member

Loc:
    MN Twin Cities
    Well I took advantage of this sale on Saturday, which was also a day when you got the 11% rebate on your purchases. Drolet Myriad on sale for $674 - 11% rebate. In the end the stove cost about $600 + tax. Very good deal for that stove. I'm in a new house with a old superior prefab unit which I will rip out next summer. In my previous house I burned with a PE Super Series for 16 years and loved it. Also looked and the class A pipe is $61, so later this week I will pick up what I need to redo the chimney and with the rebate it ends up around $54 for 3' which is $18 a foot, about what I payed when I put in my old chimney back in 1992. Will be a bit of work putting in the new one, but we will love it. I'm sure I will have a thread later on the tear out and install of the new unit.
  4. fespo

fespo Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    South West burbs of Chicago
    Open a Menards card and you will some kind of extra rebate or something like that. Fespo
  5. Huntindog1

Huntindog1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    South Central Indiana
    Congrats cahaak!!