Stove say Gibraltor and Keystoker what is it?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shenk111

Feb 22, 2008
eastern pa
I have bought a stove for 800.00 and dont know really anything about it but to put rice coal in the back and ash it out of the pan every once and while.works great only spent 200.00 to heat so far this year i live in a little 1250 sq foot three story home"finished attic".
question is....

My stove says gibraltor on the front door but has keystoker part in back what do i call this and does anyone know the model or specs on this.my dad has a manual on his which is a keystoker and everything like settings etc match mine.i included pics,please let me know.also did i get a good deal,used to heat with oil!!

Attachments

• coal%20stove.jpg
    coal%20stove.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 338
  • coal%20stove%20(4).jpg
    coal%20stove%20(4).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 327
  • coal%20stove%20(3).jpg
    coal%20stove%20(3).jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 334
  • coal%20stove%20(2).jpg
    coal%20stove%20(2).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 395
  • coal%20stove%20(1).jpg
    coal%20stove%20(1).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 334
Interesting!

I say Keystoker, because Gibraltar never made a stoker that I know of. It may have been a joint effort at the beginning or something like that where G provided the steel guts and K the stoker, but I assume it is Keystoker.

Did you try this same post over at the coal forum?

http://www.nepadigital.com

That's 100% a Gibraltar stove body.

I think this is a homemade marriage between a Gibraltar body and the Keystoker guts.

Status
Not open for further replies.