Such A Deal - More Fun With craigslist

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
"I have 5 chestnut oaks cut down in my yard and ready to be cut and hauled away. You can cut and take for $150 a cord."

BrotherBart said:
"I have 5 chestnut oaks cut down in my yard and ready to be cut and hauled away. You can cut and take for $150 a cord."

sweet deal there. I will take it all!

Jeez, a tree still attached to the stump is ready to be cut and hauled away.
You're letting me cut up your tree so you don't have to deal with the cost and I get to pay for the privilege. Such nice people.

what a joke, we can buy hard wood delivered to our house for $70/pulp cord. What a joke

Call and say you want it all then go over cut a nice 8' length and leave all the limbs on then drag it around the yard with your 4wheeler or tractor then tell him you don't think you want it after all because its all dirty.
:vampire:

Give him the $150 for the cord and then hand him a bill for $600 for the tree service work! :lol:

hareball said:
Give him the $150 for the cord and then hand him a bill for $600 for the tree service work! :lol:
LOL Thats funny.

That's the real deal!!!! LOL...still LOL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.