Summit Opening Dimensions?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FatttFire

Feb 14, 2008
Snowbelt, Ohio
What is the opening size for the Summit/ not the door but the opening?

Whats the measurements of the fire box on the inside/ front to back, left to right and top to floor?

I just put a deposit on a Summit insert mysef. The measurements are posted on the PE web site. They even have a copy of the owners manual there for your porusal. Front is 34 5/8 wide: 23 1/8 high. The back is 26 1/4 wide and 23 1/8 high. 17 3/4 deep.

The door opening is 9 1/2" high by 19" wide.
My stove is WAY too hot now to measure the inside of the fIrebox! :bug:

Hope this helps. :coolsmile:

Jimbob said:
The door opening is 9 1/2" high by 19" wide.
My stove is WAY too hot now to measure the inside of the fIrebox! :bug:

Hope this helps. :coolsmile:

Same here......... way too hot to measure :bug:

edit;;; My stove is a PE T6 and suposedly the same as a Summit. I measured mine a couple of weeks ago.... From memory... Inside the fire box side to side is +,- 20 inches. Front to back is +,-18 inches from the rear bricks, to the front metal thingy where the air enters. Then from the air entry to the glass it's probably another 2 1/2 or so inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.