SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Minister of Fire
Dec 22, 2008
Schoharie County, N Y
Happy Birthday Gamma ;)

I didn't think we could put together this party w/o Gamma finding out, but we did it. Little known fact, but Gamma and my loving wife have the same birth date.​

all fixed​
Thanks!

If this is true, then, "Happy Birthday to Gamma", "Happy Birthday to Gamma", "Happy Birthday to Gamma", "Happy Birthday to you".
And many more!

Hey, thanks guys. I will be spending quality time with Mr Gamma today. The poor guy is taking me shopping to pick out my gift. He only goes shopping once a year with me. He likes shopping as much as the rest of you buggerz..<>
I am not having a good start to the day...:confused:...I will leave it at that...and hopefully it will git better.

I am always glad to celebrate another birthday...;lol

Bonne fete, Madame!

Happy birthday kid!

Are you still 29?

Have a happy, happy birthday Gamma.

Happy anniversary of you birth day Gamma and Mrs. Jack Straw.

Happy Berfday Gamma! If yuo're going out on the town tonite...be sure to wear your berfday suit...very classy, and stylish. Goes good with high heel strappy shoes.

Happy Happy Happy :ZZZ

Have a good one eh ;)

loon

600-100_12801-1.jpg

Happy B-Day Gamma...

Jack Straw. Tell the Wife Happy B-Day.

Hope you all have a fantastic day!! ;)

Happy Birthday Gam! You share the birthday with some famous queens: Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Mary, and Steve McQueen.

Happy happy B-day Gamma. If I remember correctly this makes you #$ years old.;)

Zap

Happy happy B-day Gamma. If I remember correctly this makes you #$ years old.;)

Happy birthday Gamma and Mrs. Jack Straw I hope you both have a great 20th birthday lol !

Pete

I am getting nervous, I thought Hoss would have jumped out of the cake by now. Maybe we should have put some air holes in it!

Yeah where the hell is hoss dammit....I miss him....;)

Happy Birthday, Gamma. I'll always remember the date of yours as it's my parents' Wedding Anniversary as well...61 years ago...Wish they were here to celebrate it...*sigh*

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday G! My son is twelve today.

Reactions: GAMMA RAY and pen
Thanks zap....:)

Happy Birthday Gamma. My daughter shares the same birthday. We went into to Boston today to the N.E. Aquarium and Fanueil Hall/Quincy Market area. There was a street performer doing his act and selected my daughter to be his assistant for a few balancing tricks. I even got to light the stove tonight since the wind was blowing east off the ocean and we were all chilled. Awesome day. If anyone is visiting Boston, that area is nice to visit.

Reactions: GAMMA RAY
A late Happy Birthday Gamma! Hope it was a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.