Taco 0012 VDTF4 Modes of Operation

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nmk5346

Nov 4, 2014
Buffalo, NY
I'm new to the forum but have been reading this site for awhile now. After talking with a Taco rep I have decided to post my question here to hopefully get a better answer. Can anyone explain to me what modes of operation a Taco 0012 VDTF4 delta T circ pump is capable of by playing with the dip switches and sensors? I'm trying to see what options I have. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum! For the most part that pump will operate to maintain a fixed delta that you set on the pump. The dip switches seem to control I'd there is a 30 second ramp up when the pump is powered. If you look at the Taco site and search for "102-359" there is a write up about the control.

Status
Not open for further replies.