Thats why you buy them!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISeeDeadBTUs said:
I bought my first :red: pair about a month ago.

My bi+ches:

1)Size - the longest Stihl they had were 36". They are still too short :mad:

2)Unless I got um on upside down or sumpin, you cannot pee without takin' um off!!

But, like MMaul, the first time I nic um I'll prolly think they're worth their weight in gold.

For a guy like me that likes to work alone, I find it amazing - in a good way - that that many guys could come together never having worked together b4, and no one get hurt.

Rock on!!

Everyone has a job. With a couple floaters. The 361 guys seem to be the floater's lol Pretty amazing when 2-361 and a 460 bucking one log sounds like.

I will also say that I am way slower and direct about what I do.

I am too.

On the long days, when we really work hard, now and then...not often, just a couple days a year, when I'm tired, the tip of the saw will come down on or near my knee.
Not the result of careless cutting, wild and thoughless, but just after a bout of cutting, relaxing my grip, lowering the saw as I'm getting ready to take a break... oops.

I have a couple pair of pants that have a little nick in them...

Rob

oldspark said:
Does it make much of a difference on what brand you buy, are some better sized than others, I need to buy a pair.

My first pair was from Bailey's and my second are from Labonville. I can not say enough about the quality of the Labonville's. Just make sure you get them long enough! I also really having the full wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.