The Heritage is gone and the 30 has been ordered.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrowningBAR

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jul 22, 2008
San Tan Valley, AZ
Year five. Stove six. Officially done.

Well, I'll be done when the Defiant is moved to the Living room and the Englander arrives and is hooked up. So, just a little more lifting and some more cursing...

Hope it works out for you. That's a lot of fire power. Did you sell the Heritage already?

Hope it works out for you. That's a lot of fire power. Did you sell the Heritage already?

Yep, the stove was picked up about two hours ago and was sold to a fellow Hearth member.

Congrats, hope this change makes life a little easier on you.

Year five. Stove six. Officially done.

Well, I'll be done when the Defiant is moved to the Living room and the Englander arrives and is hooked up. So, just a little more lifting and some more cursing...

Congrats BB, but you'll never be done. I'm convinced Doylestown is the home of the PA Stove Exchange. ==c

Reactions: n3pro
Looking forward to your review of da 30. With your experience with so many different stoves you should bring an interesting perspective.

Reactions: PapaDave
If it is going in the fireplace it is gonna be great. I have imagined one there when I saw the pics.

Congrats, hope this change makes life a little easier on you.

The burn times will make life a lot easier.

Congrats BB, but you'll never be done. I'm convinced Doylestown is the home of the PA Stove Exchange. ==c

It feels that way.

Looking forward to your review of da 30. With your experience with so many different stoves you should bring an interesting perspective.

This will be my first steel stove. Looking forward to seeing what the difference will be. I suspect it will heat up and feel like the old Vigilant did.

If it is going in the fireplace it is gonna be great. I have imagined one there when I saw the pics.

Yep, that's the spot.

Also, I am going to have the iron worker across the street make a block off plate for that fireplace. Currently I have a poor man's block of plate for that fire place and the kitchen fireplace. The kitchen fireplace will have a block off plate that seals off the back two thirds of the fireplace to eliminate the amount of heat that gets trapped back there.

Just seen the Hearthstone thread by Firecracker....

Cant wait to see how the 30 stacks up against the other 3 dozen stoves you have had ;) j/k... Glad you finally got it

Just seen the Hearthstone thread by Firecracker....

Cant wait to see how the 30 stacks up against the other 3 dozen stoves you have had ;) j/k... Glad you finally got it

The 30 marks a half a dozen stoves. So, you weren't far off!

Reactions: DexterDay
Definitely let us know how you like it compared to the other stoves you have owned. Your variety of stoves gives you a good perspective on form and function.

Status
Not open for further replies.