The "What's missing?" game

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MasterMech said:
Is that a carburetor hiding behind the handle?
yep, good spot, barely sticking out. i figured there would be a few guesses for it, but it went unmentioned.

Danno77 said:
GAMMA RAY said:
OK I know nothin about saws butt....where is the friggin blade??? That's missin dammit... :lol:
it's a chainsaw, not a knife, lolololol

sorry, just had to do it. I knew you'd be here soon, I heard the jingling...

BTW, this is a good Fun Friday kind of thread, IMO...

This is exactly why Mr Gamma wants no part of this forum... :lol:
He is afraid of the embarrassment....from me.... :lol: :lol: :cheese:

I don't see the cup holder or the rear view mirror.

maple1 said:
Where's the rear handle?
that big black thing is a one piece front handle and rear handle. connects with AV bushings to the rest of the saw.

maple1 said:
D'oh, focused right by the biggest part.

I've got a new one of those sitting in my basement - I hope it never gets to looking like that.
lol, let's hope I remember how to put it together!

Still looking for the flux capacitor....

When this baby hit's thirteen-eight, you're gonna see some serious.....

:roll:

Danno77 said:
maple1 said:
D'oh, focused right by the biggest part.

I've got a new one of those sitting in my basement - I hope it never gets to looking like that.
lol, let's hope I remember how to put it together!

I think its quicker going back together. If its all clean.

Where's Waldo? . . . Still can't see him.

Danno, you may want that washer, keeps clutch parts from walking back & forth against the clip. fwiw AC

Part number 23. Think it keeps those bearings from sliding out against the clip. Do you think any old washer will do?
83806b93.jpg

No unfortunately, if you look closely the washer is concave for the C clip to fit into. A flat washer will not allow the clip into the groove on the shaft. I learned this the hard way fwiw. A C

amateur cutter said:
No unfortunately, if you look closely the washer is concave for the C clip to fit into. A flat washer will not allow the clip into the groove on the shaft. I learned this the hard way fwiw. A C

I can help you out there, Danno. Turns out I scored a couple thousand of those special washers real cheap on eBay. I can let you have one for, oh..... under $20 plus shipping. %-P

Battenkiller said:
amateur cutter said:

I can help you out there, Danno. Turns out I scored a couple thousand of those special washers real cheap on eBay. I can let you have one for, oh..... under $20 plus shipping. %-P
Lemme guess. You aren't sure where they are, though. They are either in the bottom of a moving box, or were in a certain Truck...

Danno77 said:
Lemme guess. You aren't sure where they are, though. They are either in the bottom of a moving box, or were in a certain Truck...[/quote]

:bug:

Damn! That's what I forgot to take out before I junked it. I can't believe it, I'm out $15 now. :shut:

Status
Not open for further replies.