Thinking about doing this at my house...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
j00fek said:
come to maine, youll see stuff like this every where :)

For those of us who won't be coming to Maine anytime soon, can you post some pics? Otherwise, many of will not believe your statement :)

CZARCAR said:
shame on all u wannabee candoos who can read a stove manual & actually afford to pay extra for the aesthetix! personally. i wouldnt judge it till i see the smoke but if its running,wow. i am glad ure getting some exercise from hauling wood into the house but i hope it makes a mess so lil woman will express to yall a similar deference as u have expressed towards this noble effort.

Is this your saw dust burner you crave about? :lol:

i know the economy has been tough on the big 3 automakers ,but i figured ford could have done a little more research before they start manufacturing outdoor
GAS-sifiers like this one ,they gotta improve the efficiency ...seems that model may only get 10-12 oak splits per mile

myzamboni said:
j00fek said:
come to maine, youll see stuff like this every where :)

For those of us who won't be coming to Maine anytime soon, can you post some pics? Otherwise, many of will not believe your statement :)

I tried to find a photo my brother took in his hometown last winter, but unfortunately the photo is MIA from the website where he had it.

It was a picture of a Ford Focus (or similar small car) with a full-sized snowmobile loaded and strapped on top . . . very much over-loaded and very unsafe . . . and not a good idea if you value your car's paint job.

Is the a pre-production model??? Are you taking orders? Does it come in any other trim levels or colors???

There you go Mike...nothing wrong with that at all....especially the paid for part...home is what you make it . I've seen some really sharp looking homes that are mobiles with add ons on the back....

mjbrown65 said:
not mine...its white vinyl. when you come into my yard, all you see is mobile home, when you come inside ,its like WHOA!my addition is on the backside.not a 100,000 dollar house , but i am happy,warm and dry.16x40 addition...12x60 mobile home circa 196?( its mine and ALL paid for).

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.