Timber ridge 1200 aka Englander 17 (and others) on sale @ CanadianTire

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saskwoodburner

Feeling the Heat
Nov 18, 2014
Saskatchewan, Canada
Hey guys, not sure which forum to put this in, just wanted to save someone a few dollars. The Timber Ridge 1200/ Englander 17 (as are other wood stoves) are on sale right now. If you've bought one in the last 90 days or less, bring in your receipt to Canadian Tire, and you should get a credit for the difference. They're on for $499 right now.

Good deal!

Yeah I was shocked. Bought mine for $599 on sale and thought I did alright. Like I said, there's other stoves on sale too....cleaning up the warehouse I guess.

I just brought home a new 17VL from Canadian Tire yesterday for my tiny house project... It was a floor model that didn't sell so I got it for $450 + tax. List is $799... I couldn't believe my good fortune!

Oh I do have a question, does anyone know where the thread(s) are that chronicle the design process of the 17? I tried finding them because I'd like to read them but no luck.

I just brought home a new 17VL from Canadian Tire yesterday for my tiny house project... It was a floor model that didn't sell so I got it for $450 + tax. List is $799... I couldn't believe my good fortune!

You're going to love the heat this thing puts out, and the modest clearances.

plan on buying one this week for next year to heat other side of house .good deal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.