To day is the day!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haubera said:
They're just called "Premium Pellets" and they are from BC.

Well Miss-Fix-It,

I'd say that does indeed make you a pellet pig.

On behalf of the membership committee it gives me great pleasure to confer upon Haubera her well deserved oinks.

Please add the following to your signature.

“Proud member of the Pellet Pig Club†OINK OINK!!
“You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselvesâ€-eernest4-Grand Poobah-Pellet Pig Club

Go forth among the pellet piles proclaiming the wonders of their warmth and the benefits of becoming a pellet collector.

I hauled home a ton last weekend, Going haul another home tomorrow. Tractor wont lift a ton nor will it fit in my shed, so hand packing it the way I have to do it.

I humped these in the garage over the last couple of weeks. I plan on buying a couple bags of two or three other kinds they sell in the area to test in my stoves. Then it's humping two more tons of these bad boy's in the garage. Don't want to run out you know.................

Attachments

• Pellets.jpg
    Pellets.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.