Today's delivery maple and birch

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GS7

Dec 14, 2012
Connecticut
I think I'm a wood hoarder! didn't need this wood but couldn't say no:cool:

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 192
Reactions: Beer Belly
Nice! Where are you in CT and what stove you are using ?

After that first score, you will be a hoarder for life. Nothing wrong with that.

Looks like you have a few pieces of beech on top there too. Tree man wood is good. I love it. With a regular supplier I just call up for a log load every year or two and it shows up.

I'm in New Haven county. Currently have a. Harman HI300 insert. Soon I'll be graduating to a gasifier boiler. Can't wait!

How do you like the Harman? Thats one of the inserts I am looking at.

Nice score by the way.

Looks like you have a few pieces of beech on top there too. Tree man wood is good. I love it. With a regular supplier I just call up for a log load every year or two and it shows up.

Yes it's a beautiful thing! I tried it with the oil company but they insist on payment each and every time !!!

How do you like the Harman? Thats one of the inserts I am looking at.

Nice score by the way.

Thx, I definitely like my Harman. It was the biggest unit I could fit in that fireplace opening. If I could've gone bigger I would have. My ceilings are high. I'm just ready for a whole house gasifier indoor boiler with storage so I can use ZERO oil. Harman will give me about 4 hrs of high heat. Inserts are great, just not a total solution for 2726sf plus another 1200sf heated basement. The Harman made that fireplace efficient and it puts out good heat on my first floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.