Tractor Supply Coupon?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, talked to a female manager on the phone. She was supposed to fill the other guy in as shift change occurred between when I spoke on the phone and when I could get there after work. I guess she didn't.

I handed him the 10% off HD coupon and he started in that he couldn't take it originally. That is when I got aggravated since I had just driven 30 minutes AGAIN.

All is well, I have the splitter. I will contact Speeco about the link.
ac

Did you have any issue with exhaust fumes while splitting vertically? My 28 was nearly knocking me out with the newly redesigned setup. The motor was flipped and now the exhaust faces back toward the splitting base. I contacted Speeco and they sent me a diverter that has solved the problem. Good customer service.

avc,
Bought that 28 a few years back from TSC.
Decided which one i wanted and how much i was willing to pay. Then went looking for the manager.
Told him which one i was interested in and asked if he could do any better on the price?
When he asked what i had in mind for a price i told him.
He stepped out side where they had them stored and looked it over.
Says i think there is some rust on this one (with a wink) and we should be able to do that price.
Didnt steal it but i did save a couple of hundred.
Dont know until you ask.............
Happy hunting
rn

Status
Not open for further replies.