Trailblazer Classic 1500

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhyre

Nov 3, 2011
Albuquerque, NM
As happens to many, I have purchased a house with a Trailblazer Classic 1500 stove and no manual. Would someone who has a manual for any similar wood burning trailblazer be able to provide me with a copy? My photo size is too big to attach in the forum, but I would be happy to email a photo.

jhyre said:
As happens to many, I have purchased a house with a Trailblazer Classic 1500 stove and no manual. Would someone who has a manual for any similar wood burning trailblazer be able to provide me with a copy? My photo size is too big to attach in the forum, but I would be happy to email a photo.
I have the Trail Blazer stove manual for the 1700 and 1800 models. What do you need to know? I also have the EPA certification plate information copy and some brochures on the other models. PM me or e-mail me with the picture you have. Have helped about 5 or 6 other people with this stove.

Hello...I am needing a copy of the Trailblazer Genesis 1800 manual. Do you still have that to share? Also, I having a very difficult time in finding out what the original selling price was...can you help me there as well???? Greatly appreciate your help. Polly

I have the Trail Blazer stove manual for the 1700 and 1800 models. What do you need to know? I also have the EPA certification plate information copy and some brochures on the other models. PM me or e-mail me with the picture you have. Have helped about 5 or 6 other people with this stove.

Do you still have the Trailblazer 1800 manual to share???? I need one if you don't mind sharing. Thanks!

Do you still have the Trailblazer 1800 manual to share???? I need one if you don't mind sharing. Thanks!
Yes I have the stove manual around some place, I will have to look for it. There isn't much in it. Just the basic and some drawings. All of the stove spec. are on the plate mounted on the back of the stove for epa clearances. What do you need to know?

Do you still have the Trail Blazer 1700 manual? We broke the glass in the one in our friend's cabin and need to know the dimensions of the glass in order to replace. Is that by chance in there? Trying to avoid having to hike back in to the cabin to measure!

The manual has no specifications in it. There is a oem part number. The company has long been out of business. Sorry. If I remember the glass is rounded at the corners, This is on the 1700 and 1800 stove. When you open the door 90deg. you can lift straight up to take door off stove no tools. Soak the glass retaining ring studs nuts with good penetrating oil (auto parts store has it ) You might have to replace glass gasket and the door seals, You can get them at a stove shop and glue. Best to take door home to do this. Glass is high temperature CERAMIC glass 2,000 degf. NOT TEMPERED GLASS
Check on the web for ceramic stove glass. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.