tripp lite power conditioner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timbo

Oct 9, 2009
Concord area, NH
After reading through many of the posts here, I decided I needed a decent power conditioner. We get alot of power fluctuations here where I live. I wasn't sure how much I was going to be able to afford after installing this P68 and buying 5 tons of pellets and trying to save for a generator.

I looked around but didn't really ever find anything I liked or could afford.

I was in a electronics surplus store today poking around (I try to go there every month or so as you never know what you're going to find). Today, I turned a corner and sitting there pretty as a pie was a brand new Tripplite LC 1200

http://www.tripplite.com/EN/product...tModelID=208&gclid=CMiO7sH3vZ0CFR9N5QodI09ujg

Priced at $20...I couldn't pass it up...and it even works!

timbo said:
....Priced at $20...I couldn't pass it up...and it even works!

Wow, great find timbo! Thats a nice unit. For $20, you got a steal!

Status
Not open for further replies.