US Stove Company 6039 Auger Motor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted Lounsbury

Hearth Supporter
Jan 7, 2010
Middle NY
I have a US Stove Company pellet stove model 6039. The auger motor is shot. US stove won't have any til mid Feb. Anyone know where I can find one before then. It is part number 80456

do a search on here ther are several suppliers for these motors
some are cheaper (price) and higher quality
some are direct replacement

This is a US Stove replacement auger, but it's $135:

www.ibuyfireplaceparts.com/product/...E&utm_medium=CPC&utm;_content=&utm;_campaign=

This is the Gleason-Avery site. If you can take measurements to be sure that yours is the same size, plus you know what the rotation RPM is of yours, these are much cheaper, but have gotten great reviews on this forum for being better built (ball bearing output shafts, bigger stack, etc). $80

www.gleasonavery.com/catalog/pellet-corn-stove-motors.html

BTW, will US Stove be reimbursing you for the motor, since they can't supply you with one in a resonable amount of time?

i have Gleason-Avery auger motors (2) in my us stove...they work great!!

That sucks. How old is your stove? Is it still in warrenty ? I'd be very unhappy. If US Stove can't get the motor for 3 weeks I wonder if there is a problem. Let us know what transpires please.

Schoondog

Status
Not open for further replies.