ussc 6220 err-11

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowplow11

Jan 22, 2012
lee me,
i have a used 6100 undated to a 6220. it ran out of pellets last nite. started it back up went back down a hour later was out err-11. book only goes to err-8. check other manuals online but there was not any with err-11. can anybody help.

On their other stoves,and older manuals,that code is vacuum/pressure problem.People have fixed it by cleaning stove AND exhaust.For test you could jump switch.

Sorry to dredge up this old thread but I thought that I'd let you know what the solution to that odd error code was, at least for me.
The chimney had a LOT of soot in it. I brushed it out well and the stove started working again with no issue. I can attribute the build up my burning a lot more pellets this year than any previous.
If you get a tr 11 or tr11 error code on your 5510, clean your chimney out.

The actual error 11 is a vacuum switch failure. If it is not a blockage (part or whole) of the venting the switch itself could be bad or the hose going from the switch to the firebox is clogged or damaged.. Check blockage first fron fan to term cap. then hose. then by pass the switch. Board may need to be reset to clear the error code. Press and hold the AUX up and down arrows at the same time until "BYE" shows on board and it turns off (3-5 sec)

Reactions: Lake Girl
16.2 pounds an hour? That seems high. Still that cold up there? Is the auto light lit while it is running?

Status
Not open for further replies.