Vermont Castings Radiance

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smoker62

Jan 29, 2012
Kenosha, WI.
I pulled out a green Radiance to install a Harman P61A in my family room. That was few years ago. My intent was to use it in my basement . I never got around to installing it. Now I want to put my Harman down there and install a woodstove in the family room. The Harman is too noisy. Maybe a Jotul , still learning on best brands. Question is , is there a market for used gas stoves ? I have no idea what it cost new or what its worth now . It was in the house when I bought it . Thanks.

I'm hoping there is a market for them. I have a white VC Radiance in my basement, I pulled it out to put in my Mansfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.