Welcome the New Moderator

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob512 said:
All no, I smell a little politics here!! Come on Craig, We needed a good right wing justice over here. ha! Congrats!, just don't be a forum nazi. :coolsmile: Quick

I figured the way things are going, cast will volunteer to go overseas again soon - or at least control a joystick from tampa or something....and the general will get mad if he keeps Hearth.com on the screen instead of the Predator camera.

Strangely enough, I had one Army Ranger and one Marine working as my store managers at one time.....so I don't use litmus tests. Of course, moderators are highly paid and decorated, so everyone is competing for these prime positions.
:coolgrin:

Welcome BeGreen. I knew there was a good reason to buy a Jotul Castine. And to think, we share the same time zone. Just one question - what does a moderator do?(whatever it is, I'm sure you'll do it well)

I've been away and a bit busy but I send congrats to you BG and fellow Castine owner.

Congrats BG! Glad "this forum is going strong".

I'm sure you will continue to offer good perspective...and welcomed all around "input"...seeing as you are from an area that is "tough on emmision standards"...once again congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.