What do you do with your pallets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need more pictures...Especially the pellet hopper!

Bill

Ask and you shall receive. Here's the thread on my pellet hopper.

https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/my-homemade-pellet-hopper.131479/

And here's a few more of the kegerator (technically called a keezer). Here are some shots from early on in the build.

freezer.jpg

keezerframe.jpg

keezerwalls.jpg

keezerwalls2.jpg

keezerlid.jpg

coffin1.jpg

tapholes.jpg

unfinishedtop.jpg

keezer_lights_installed.jpg

backsplash.jpg

Reactions: NickDL and stayfitz
And of course, the whole reason I built this thing to begin with.. No more bottling of the homebrew! There is nothing better than having your own hand crafted brews on tap! The pics might be a little fuzzy due to my slightly intoxicated photography via iphone.

Oatmeal Stout on Nitro
nitro_stout.jpg

Some Dirty Blonde Ale
dirty_blonde_ale.jpg

And last but not least, a little bit of Black and Tan. Made with the Oatmeal stout, and an English ESB brewed with hops from my backyard.
blackandtan.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out why my pants don't quite seem to fit like they did before I started this project. haha!

And of course, the whole reason I built this thing to begin with.. No more bottling of the homebrew! There is nothing better than having your own hand crafted brews on tap! The pics might be a little fuzzy due to my slightly intoxicated photography via iphone.

Oatmeal Stout on Nitro
View attachment 141489

Some Dirty Blonde Ale
View attachment 141490

And last but not least, a little bit of Black and Tan. Made with the Oatmeal stout, and an English ESB brewed with hops from my backyard.
View attachment 141491

I'm still trying to figure out why my pants don't quite seem to fit like they did before I started this project. haha!

They look awesome (the kegerator AND the beers)!

Status
Not open for further replies.