where can folks get CFM century parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the CFM blowers on eBay. Rick

Interesting. When I go there and enter my model number, the response is "There are no parts that match the model number you entered." Rick

fossil said:
Interesting. When I go there and enter my model number, the response is "There are no parts that match the model number you entered." Rick

The employees at the site where the Customer Care Center was were layed off a couple of months ago. It looks like nobody turned off the lights on the way out. The CFM corporate site is still up too.

yeah, i saw that too, i was looking but got nowhere. was just trying to help a retailer who carries us now but used to carry cfm . they had a customer come in who wanted an optional blower for a majestic fireplace. i ended up getting the name of a local majestic dealer to them for the custoer to check with , but with CFM its different , i dont know how or even if folks will be able to get parts for these stoves and it kinda pains me when i cant answer a question, so here i am asking

Status
Not open for further replies.