Which brand

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

westcafe

Oct 5, 2008
central, ma
Have a choice of pellets at local Agway, Green supreme or red lettered new england pellets. Which ones would you buy? burning them in an Enviro omege stove

westcafe said:
Have a choice of pellets at local Agway, Green supreme or red lettered new england pellets. Which ones would you buy? burning them in an Enviro omege stove
Get some of each. Every stove burns different.

bungalobob said:
Get some of each. Every stove burns different.

Yep, I agree......try both. I'm burning my 2nd ton of NEWP tan bag, red lettering (hardwood) right now, and have no issues...seem to burn hot, and very little fines. I've never burned the Green Supreme, but have read good things about them on this forum.

I'm burning the Green Supreme right now in a Harman stove with very good results.

Well I bought 2 bags of newp in tan bag with red lettering and they were full of fines and dust. Green supreme
were far superior with absolutely no fine. What happened to NEWP I thought at 1 point they were the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.