Whitfield Adv II-T old style Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Whitfield

Feeling the Heat
Feb 1, 2007
Northern Cailfornia
I picked up a used whitfield Adv II-T used for 100.00, this unit had less than 20 bags run thru it. I'm guessing on this the baffes were never cleaned, the gear box grease was like new. I switched the fire brick from my 95 Adv II-t .The guy I bought it from lived in the house for 12 years and never used it, it was there when he bought the house, Mfg 1990. I cleaned it up and re painted tested it the stove runs great, I want to put it on craigslist, what it's worth??? Remember I live in California. This stove looks brand new and runs like new. see photos, I can load my photos, to Big...

I'd say 200-600. I wouldn't buy it though. That was a good stove but tech/parts support will be ending on it soon or already has. They built the ADVIIT Classic so you'll beable to get alot of parts but if I remember correctly the ADVII-T adn the ADVII-T C had different control boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.