Windhager Biowin Michigan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoSys

Nov 6, 2014
Michigan
Hello,

I have been researching the install of a pellet boiler and it seems that the Windhager Biowin might be the closest to what we are looking for.

Is there any installs in Michigan and available dealers in Michigan?

Thanks,

Vic

Where in our great state are you located?
For now we cover pretty much everything in the Lower and Upper plus Northern Indiana and Ohio.

Currently we are in Howell but we are moving to Owosso and the new home needs to have a heating upgrade. This is why we are looking at our options and for years I have been looking at doing wood so this might be the perfect opportunity.

Reactions: flyingcow
Stayin warm Jodi?
We got snow in the air up here right now. :(

Toasty warm and loving it. It's so much nicer than the smoke dragon OWB I was using.
We're supposed to get some snow this weekend. I say bring it on but just not as much as last winter though. [emoji2]

Status
Not open for further replies.