Wish me luck

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really glad you got the code thing figured out. I won't go into too much detail here, but in the city I live in they wouldn't let me install a used stove because the rear label is missing (the one with the UL listed, etc. info). So... I have a perfectly good woodstove sitting, very lonely, in my garage waiting for it's new home.

Dennis, that would be a lot of fun but only if I can return the favor. Plus, you have been running a cat for years so I could sit at your feet and take in your wisdom. Oh and one of my favorite quotes: "Before enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood and carry water."

Pete1983 said:
Backwoods Savage said:
That would be a nice trip Pete.

Yes it would!

Count me in, those are my old stomping grounds and would enjoy the trip and helping a fellow Woodstocker.

Beers on me. My son and his mates would provide the music, we could have a Woodstock III.

Status
Not open for further replies.