Wood ID

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

HisTreeNut

Minister of Fire
Nov 3, 2014
Burnsville, NC
Can anyone help identify this? Got it today around 2:07pm, weighs about 8lbs, 3oz, and is a nice sized split at 20 3/4" long. Not sure of the BTU's but he is sure warming a lot of hearts.

Caedmon Isaac 1.jpg

Can anyone help identify this? Got it today around 2:07pm, weighs about 8lbs, 3oz, and is a nice sized split at 20 3/4" long. Not sure of the BTU's but he is sure warming a lot of hearts.

View attachment 197182

Congrats on a beautiful scrounge.

Mazel Tov! What's his name?

Caedmon Isaac...means Poet & He who laughs. He's our "Mid-life thought we were done with kids and God has a sense of humor" baby.

Would not trade him for the c/s/s wood in world. :)

Reactions: vinny11950
So long, sleep!

Mine are 3.5 and 5.5 now. Not sure I remember that stage anymore!

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: HisTreeNut
Congrats.

Thanks! ! !

So long, sleep!

Mine are 3.5 and 5.5 now. Not sure I remember that stage anymore!

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Number 6 for us...kinda used to not sleeping. lol Actually, you never truly sleep once you have kids. You are always listening to them, for them, etc.

There's some people called "The Skit Guys" on YouTube and they have 2 good videos on Motherhood & Fatherhood.

"What's it like being a Dad?"..."How much time do you got?" :)

Last edited:
Congratulations mom and dad.

As to id I'd say Apple (OF YOUR EYE )
Congratulations And may you have many sleepless nights

Caedmon Isaac...means Poet & He who laughs. He's our "Mid-life thought we were done with kids and God has a sense of humor" baby.

Would not trade him for the c/s/s wood in world. :)
Wow, Another immaculate conception!