Woodburning Bliss is:

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime you start a fire on a cold day after having to let the stove go cold for whatever reason. I had to burn down the rest of my morning loads coals this evening. I had a new cat arrive this week and just could not let it sit in its neat little box anymore! It is a sud-chemie stainless steel cat. The company has been making them since the 70's in Needham, Mass. I got it from Ebay for $59 inc. shipping. Thanks to a tip from Raybonz. Wood burning bliss is the first fire with a new SS cat that cost $59! These things light off like a funny car! Fast and easy!

. . . a woodshed full of two years worth of wood and another year's worth of wood sitting outside seasoning.

. . . a warm home on a cold winter's day.

. . . the aroma of woodsmoke on that first crisp Fall day.

. . . being done with heating for the year . . . only to forget all the complaints when Fall rolls around next year.

. . . the smell of fresh split cherry.

. . . the view of a roaring fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.