Woodburning is an art....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adios Pantalones said:
One definition of art: Skill that is attained by study, practice, or observation

There's something to learn. I also try to make mine expressive. Performance. Start the stove in the nude, stand on one foot. Scream out the windows.

Pix!

gyrfalcon said:
Adios Pantalones said:
One definition of art: Skill that is attained by study, practice, or observation

There's something to learn. I also try to make mine expressive. Performance. Start the stove in the nude, stand on one foot. Scream out the windows.

Pix!

Only if a well placed fig leaf is included, please.

Jags said:
gyrfalcon said:
Adios Pantalones said:

Pix!

Only if a well placed fig leaf is included, please.

Oh, dang. You're right. Forgot for a minute who we were talking about here.

Never mind. Please!

gyrfalcon said:
Adios Pantalones said:

Pix!

Um, ...no.
Sounds like a PM is in order.

Pics or it didn't happen man!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.