Woodstock Fairview

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apolagize for no camera on my phone and i amtyping on it so kinda slow. It looks like the bricks are smashed and the door pin is bent on top. Looks like a drop ? Is the door expensive to fix?

I would be concerned other damage has taken place. Check the welds. Check the burn tubes. Make sure nothing else is bent or damaged.

That or send a question pm to i think its bkvp...search for blaze kink contact. Some thing like that. He could tell you a place i bet

Pete1983 said:
I apolagize for no camera on my phone and i amtyping on it so kinda slow. It looks like the bricks are smashed and the door pin is bent on top. Looks like a drop ? Is the door expensive to fix?

Bricks are standard firebricks. You can buy them at a hardware store for a coupe of dollars each - not a problem. The door pin on my stove is removable - like a hinge pin. That you can order from Englander and have it in a few days for likely a few bucks too. I'd buy the stove, get it in your hands and give a good going over. If you don't like it - return it for a refund.

The deal you are looking at is mighty rare. But in the spirit of making a deal - ask for even more $$'s off the price... ;)

Good luck,
Bill

Ok so I did not buy it the stove was a drop off the fork lift from about 10 feet they said. Home Depot would not take it back if it didnt work either it was an as is sale. That being said wow that stove is a beast there is a good chance I will buy one for the winter and see how I like it! Just so you guys know I litteraly ran, speed, and ran in the store! By speed I was going like a bat outa hell all the way there :lol:

Thanks dudes you rock
Pete

Pete1983 said:
Ok so I did not buy it the stove was a drop off the fork lift from about 10 feet they said. Home Depot would not take it back if it didnt work either it was an as is sale. That being said wow that stove is a beast there is a good chance I will buy one for the winter and see how I like it! Just so you guys know I litteraly ran, speed, and ran in the store! By speed I was going like a bat outa hell all the way there :lol:

Thanks dudes you rock
Pete

They are worth the full price so keep us posted cuz we need to know! :)

Ray

Ok here it is guys-

Harmen TL300 yes I know its down draft.

The dealer price 2699
talked down to 2450 after tax with install & delivery as well as outside air kit.
90 days satisfaction return if we don't like it

Woodstock
2400 2 month minimum wait for stove.
6 month satisfaction return if we don't like it.

Blaze King
cheapest 3200 before extras cheapest after extras 3647

Englander 30-NC 1199 Out of stock everywhere I called.

I saw the Harman heating 3 different stores and man it puts out and burns beautifully hopefully it works well for us (being downdraft and all).

I will put pictures up after it is installed for you to see.

Thanks Pete

Pete1983 said:
Ok here it is guys-

Harmen TL300 yes I know its down draft.

The dealer price 2699
talked down to 2450 after tax with install & delivery as well as outside air kit and blower.
90 days satisfaction return if we don't like it

Woodstock
2400 2 month minimum wait for stove.
6 month satisfaction return if we don't like it.

Blaze King
cheapest 3200 before extras cheapest after extras 3647

Englander 30-NC 1199 Out of stock everywhere I called.

I saw the Harman heating 3 different stores and man it puts out and burns beautifully hopefully it works well for us (being downdraft and all).

I will put pictures up after it is installed for you to see.

Thanks Pete

Good luck Pete!

Ray

Congratulations and good luck Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.