Woodstock with LH Door

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leeave96

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Apr 22, 2010
Western VA
I noticed at the Super Cedar web site, they show a Woodstock Keystone with a left hand side door. I could have used one of those! BTW, Woodstock will make a LH door version of the Fireview.

Bill

Yeah, they can put the door on the left side, but it's the same door so it will swing open forward towards the glass and the controls will still be on the right side.

Funny, I could have sworn they told me left hand door possible for Fireview/Classic, but not Keystone/Palladian. I was trying to sell my Dad on a Keystone but he needs a front, top or left-loader - a right-hander won't cut it for his setup.

I was given the option of LH door when they built my stove. They said they could not warranty it, though. Should have done it because my wood supply is on the left.

Still happy with the stove.

Vic99 said:
I was given the option of LH door when they built my stove. They said they could not warranty it, though. Should have done it because my wood supply is on the left.

Still happy with the stove.

Vic99: Why would they not warranty it?

Ya, that sounds a bit strange on the warranty. Maybe this was on the 6 month trial warranty because it is a special order stove?

I put mine on the left and the obviously honored the warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.