1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Woodstoves Made By Rabbit Hash Iron Works, Rabbit Hash, KY

Post in 'Classic Wood Stove Forums (prior to approx. 1993)' started by Ralphie Boy, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Ralphie Boy

Ralphie Boy Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern Kentucky along the Ohio River
    Anyone have/seen a stove made by the Rabbit Hash Iron Works of Rabbit Hash, KY?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    Wow.....sorry, I've head of 99% of them (modern stoves of the last 40 or so years), but not that one!
  3. Ralphie Boy

Loc:
    I'm gonna bicycle to Rabbit Hash General Store and take some pictures of the stove they have and post them later today or tomorrow. Google Rabbit Hash General Store or Rabbit Hash, Kentucky, it's a "different" place!
  4. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    Yup, I have a friend that grew up near there. He pointed out that it's just down the road from Big Bone Lick, KY. lol
  5. Ralphie Boy

Loc:
    Yup, I live live right in center the "golden square" of area names, Beaver Lick (my favorite!), Big Bone Lick, Sugartit and Rabbit Hash! I'm not kidding here, those are real names of real places within about 8 miles of my house. Get yourself a detailed map of Boone County, KY and see what I mean!=
    DexterDay likes this.