YES YE S YES!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AAsTeapots

Oct 12, 2007
MY HORRID MI pellets are gone forever and replaced with a ton of Barefoots. THANK GOODNESS!!! I am happy and WARM!

Congrats, for a second there I thought you were
having a "Harry Met Sally" moment.

zeta said:
Congrats, for a second there I thought you were
having a "Harry Met Sally" moment.

LOL... That's what got my attention! I do walk in from the barn every night and think that same "YES, YES, YES... the stove is a good thing!" However, I just look at my husband, smile and say " Indeed, that's gratifying!"
And, NO, I'm not Lilleth! (Fraser's frigid Ex-wife/Cheers)

Stop. Do not want to offend anyone.

Eric

I won't even mention what i thought was going on when i saw the thread title, but it wasn't about pellets! LOL

Anyway, I've never heard someone so excited about getting rid of pellets before, but congratulations anyway!

The barefoots are good, along with Lignetics, Hamers, NEWP .....all good pellets.

LMAO ... When Harry met Sally... DOH!... Honestly I was so thrilled to finally have heat I never thought to compare it..... Maybe I should reconsider. Hee hee hee! Ya think getting new pellets might be a good subtitute? ummmmm.... HECK NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.