$1,350 for two great soapstone stoves in New England area

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burn-1

Feeling the Heat
Jul 13, 2006
Lakes Region, NH
Well I just got back from 10 days in SW Florida, (missed the Noreaster but had to burn oil while gone)
And having having exhausted most of my spending money I get on Craigslist and find these.

Woodstock for $750

Heritage for $600

I hope someone here might be able to check them out and possibly get a good deal.

Well I wrote to the seller of the Heritage on Friday morning, and thus far (Sunday night) have heard nothing back. Seems sort of rude to me to not at least send back some acknowledgement, even if it's simply that it was sold...

Gooserider

Gooserider said:
Well I wrote to the seller of the Heritage on Friday morning, and thus far (Sunday night) have heard nothing back. Seems sort of rude to me to not at least send back some acknowledgement, even if it's simply that it was sold...

Gooserider

I agree, went after an Envirofire pellet yesterday. Seller did not respond for 24 hours. Then said he'd hold for 24 until I could see the stove. Wrote me this afternoon, that he sold it last night. Had no problem with the fact that I was willing to pay his price in cash. Guy must have showed up and offered him $50. more and it was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.