2021 Broncos do not float

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

peakbagger

Minister of Fire
Jul 11, 2008
Northern NH
officials were very nice to the owners. that had a decent size slick around it.

I’ve seen that sand bar many times while driving my 20 year old 4Runner with 31x10.5s on it and you know I never said said to myself “I’m going to drive across the bar”. Tides are fast I’ve walked it a few times. But come on. Jersey plates. Figures…..

Reactions: ispinwool
I’ve seen that sand bar many times while driving my 20 year old 4Runner with 31x10.5s on it and you know I never said said to myself “I’m going to drive across the bar”. Tides are fast I’ve walked it a few times. But come on. Jersey plates. Figures…..
The problem in this case wasn't the sand bar . . . it's actually pretty stable. Once in a while it claims a car or two, but in this case the driver opted to drive off the sand bar and on to the mud flats.

The problem in this case wasn't the sand bar . . . it's actually pretty stable. Once in a while it claims a car or two, but in this case the driver opted to drive off the sand bar and on to the mud flats.
Never been to the flats down there, but around Cutler and our area you can barely walk in them.