25-PDVC Control Board -- Anyone have a broken one?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

kuwacs

Oct 29, 2021
Massachusetts
We had some basement flooding, where my pellet stove is stored. I've disassembled, tested, and inspected every part of this thing, and now the only thing that seems to be acting up is the membrane panel over the control board: the "OFF" button is shorted, so whenever the stove is turned on, the board immediately switches back to OFF.

I'm wondering if anyone has a broken control board from a 25-PDVC or similar (one like the picture attached) so I can disassemble and take the membrane switches off of it.

Englander_Control_Panel_PU-CB04_East_Coast_Hearth_large.jpg

Thanks!
Kyle

I believe I have one in the shop as I tend to hang on to stuff like that (I'm a professional collector). I'll have a look this afternoon.

If I have one, it won't be a freebie because it will be fully operational. You can just swap it out.

I have a lot of Englander parts on the shelf. I had one years ago and sold it and upgraded to a corn capable unit

Reactions: Washed-Up
Been out in the shop working on my 6039 refurb and I checked. Don't have a 2 button. Have a 4 button instead. Thought I had one, must have tossed it as that stuff is antique.

Sorry.