MicheleP Posted By MicheleP, Nov 19, 2017 at 8:02 AM

1. BUBIBEAR

BUBIBEAR
    Member 2.
    NULL

Oct 18, 2010
    Loc:
    central maine
    I have the same stove ,three lower buttons set 1-2-1 runs great give it a try.

2. MicheleP

MicheleP
    Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 2, 2012
    Loc:
    Eastford CT
    Do you have a horizontal pipe only for exhaust or vertical?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

3. BUBIBEAR

BUBIBEAR
    Member 2.
    NULL

Oct 18, 2010
    Loc:
    central maine
    I have four inch flex vent pipe 15 feet up my fireplace chimney .Works fine since 2008 .That is to the top of said chimney '

4. MicheleP

MicheleP
    Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 2, 2012
    Loc:
    Eastford CT
    Yeah my other stove has that type of exhaust bit this one has about 4 feet of horizontal 3 inch pipe right out the wall with no vertical pipe at all so I am pretty sure th at is the problem b it I am going to try the 1 2 1 anyway :)

5. Manly

Manly
    Member 2.
    NULL

Aug 8, 2017
    Loc:
    CT
    I am guessing there are no holes in the bottom of the pot, just on the sides? Many suggestions have been made on what to check. The only thing I can say is I have only burned high quality softwood pellets in my stove. I have never had any buildup beyond a small amount of ash that can be wiped out with my finger. I hope you get your issue resolved. Jim

6. MicheleP

MicheleP
    Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 2, 2012
    Loc:
    Eastford CT
    There are holes in the front back and bottom.

7. bond1973

bond1973
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 18, 2008
    Loc:
    Weare, NH
    I have the Timber Ridge 55PAH and the same burn pot and the same issue... Since day one. I come out of the stove with 3" directly to a T, then up 3 or 4 feet, 90 degree out the wall. My Ecochoice Heatilator could burn bodies and stay clean. I read another thread in here somewhere of someone having similar issue and they ordered a back up burn pot then drilled more holes in the burn pot they already had and the issue went away. I haven't been that brave yet and they never did share a pic. I have yet to change my gaskets...I hear that could potentially be a culprit as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

8. MicheleP

MicheleP
    Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 2, 2012
    Loc:
    Eastford CT
    I didn't make more holes but at some point we had made every other hole bigger. That didn't seem to make of a difference.