2nd perfect night of burning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwbj

Hearth Supporter
Oct 11, 2007
Ringoes NJ
24* outside, and 74* inside, with a 6 hour burn time in between reloads, has got to be a wonderful thing.
My VC Intrepid II finally works the way it should (with a new Cat.). I have to thank everyone at this forum for
the right tips and suggestions, because I was at wits end, and almost ready to buy another stove.
Saving money was only a mouse click away...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,

good to hear we helped solve your issues. 6 hour burn time is the max but with that fire box size about as good as one can expect.

Sounds like you got it running right.. Its like having a new stove

Good to hear! Glad she's burning along nicely. It has been cool here the past two nights and you could say I've had a perfect burn too!

Woke up this morning with a glowing log in the back of the stove, house at 75 in living room, 71 in kitchen. Threw two fresh splits in and off she went.

bmwbj-glad to hear the stove is working well!

I commented in the "perfect picture" forum on your installation, in particular the tile. Tried to email you through the site, but I don't think it went through. Do you recall the manufacturer of the tile you used and the pattern? We are planning the installation of our new stove and really like the different colors/sizes of that pattern. Don't mean to hijack the thread, just really like the install.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.