3 tons down on to number 4 how many have you used ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will be opening my 5th pallet this weekend. ive been averagimg 78* since october.

Almost through the first ton, but my stove hasn't been working properly this season, so I haven't had it running all the time. We typically go through baout 1.5-2 tons for the winter here in PA.

Absolutely no clue whatsoever.......Maybe somewhere's in the range of 200 or so 5 gallon buckets of the fruits of careless forklift operator and possibly between 4 and 5 pallets of Envi Blocks. House is always walking a fine line between cozy and "let's crack a window."

Between the two stoves, we're at just about 4.5 tons...My daughter has about 35 bags left from ton # 3 & we've got maybe 5 bags left from ton #3...We'll open #4 this weekend. Temps are gonna drop & it's a 3-dayer...
Averaging about 36 gallons of oil for DHW. Can't kick. Already started to pay for next season's stash. www.woodpellets.com offering a monthly prepay & free delivery.

Picked up another ton today, so counting the 1/2 ton I bought a while back, I have not yet gone through 3. Todays purchase will get me "home" (spring), or close to it, so I am anticipating 3 1/2 ton for the season. Depending on our spring.

114 bags sofar

I just bought my first house (1200 sqft Cape), so I'm a pellet newbie. Been burning since mid November. However, for a while, I wasn't burning 24/7 so Ive also burned about 150 gallons of oil - which is also used for DHW.

Previous owner left me about 6 bags.

I then had one ton delivered and have gone through that. Have just been getting 8 bags at a time at the local tractor supply and have done that about four times. So just under two tons.

House stays around 68-70 degrees. Burn about 2 bags a day (full 24 hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.