4" Flex Liner to 3" stove connection ........... 4"Tee with 3" takeoff

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JW_CANADA

Mar 16, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
I have my new Enviro Milan insert ready to go and picked up my liner kit today. The liner kit was supposed to have a 4" Tee with a 3" takeoff to connect to the back of the stove but it is a 4" takeoff. Now I am sort of screwed, they tried to sell me a 4" to 3" appliance adapter to connect the Tee to the stove but it adds about 6" of depth that I don't have in the fireplace. Then they claim to never have seen the Tee with a different takeoff than the liner connection.

Any suggestions or know where to get the Tee I am looking for?

3 inch inlet 4 inch outlet "tee" is available from most all pipe manufacturers but likely will not come with a prepackaged kit would have to be bought seperately, whoever told you they havent seen one hasnt been around very long

Status
Not open for further replies.