40F In Manorville Means 35F Here Tonight ....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
Game on

20130924_212647.jpg

Reactions: begreen
Nice... I just went for a walk around Hauppauge and could smell the burning wood in the air. Only dropping down to 52 tonight over here so I'm still waiting.

Nice fire Dixie.
We've been getting forecasts for upper 30's overnight, yet when I get up in the morning, our outside thermo tells me it's 31.
Like this morning.
No fire last night (should have), butt definitely have one this a.m., and the house is warming nicely from 61::F.
Wait a minute....where's the Murph? Shouldn't the dog be in front of that nice fire?
I'm disappointed.:p

Sounds like you have reason to burn. 4 short fires so far this month for me. I was hoping I could hold out longer but 62 in the house puts me into action.

Reactions: lopiliberty
About time you joined the rest of the gang Dix!

Reactions: Dix
Nice fire Dixie.
We've been getting forecasts for upper 30's overnight, yet when I get up in the morning, our outside thermo tells me it's 31.
Like this morning.
No fire last night (should have), butt definitely have one this a.m., and the house is warming nicely from 61::F.
Wait a minute....where's the Murph? Shouldn't the dog be in front of that nice fire?
I'm disappointed.:p

He got there .. he was having a late dinner ;)

Reactions: PapaDave
Rock and roll gal.

Rock and roll gal.

Literally, really.

I put on the new door gasket last weekend ... huge difference in the way the stove burns from last year. That pic isn't of it cruisin', it was just getting warmed up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.