$899 NC-30 at Home Depot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

albertj03

Minister of Fire
Oct 16, 2009
Southern Maine
Went to my local Home Depot this afternoon while on lunch break to pick up a Dura-Vent inline damper and I saw a NC-30 sitting there for $899. Funny thing was that the 13 sitting next to it was also $899 and another 30 behind it in a box was $999. I looked closer to make sure it just didn't have the wrong price sticker on it and sure enough the sticker said NC-30 right on it. maybe it was a return or something? If it was it still had all the protective plastic on it. Great deal if anyone around here is looking for a stove.

172e1ae1.gif

I paid $800 for one.. Plus all of this.. The stove had 3 small fires in it , prior to me buying (Slightly used). A Forum member put it in the For Sale section after getting a job out of state, soon after buying.

I nabbed it up pretty quick.. Everything was brand new. He paid close to $3,000, for everything. Just made my 3rd fire tonight (installed last Sunday)... Hot in here..

Best $800 I ever spent.

this stove def lives up to the hype. Gets Hot quick and has Great secondaries.

Attachments

• The Kit!.jpg
    The Kit!.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 332
Status
Not open for further replies.